Like many other Web sites, www.probertz.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.probertz.com and other sites on the Internet.
- We doesn’t collect any personal information from you unless you supply it and we need it (for example signing up to our newsletter).
- We won’t share your personal information with anyone else except when required by some third-party services who provide services such as sending out our newsletter.
- We don’t store your personal information on our servers except when necessary for the functioning of the website (for example, the information you enter when leaving a comment).
- We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers.
www.probertz.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Last Revised: 19-04-2018